About two moths ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by one of my favorite bloggers, Molly from The Move to America, and for those two months I´ve felt guilty for not having had time or energy to do anything about it. Then a couple of days ago I got nominated for another Liebster Award, this time by Ruminations from an Introvert, so I figured that this is the perfect time to pass the torch. On a funny side note, Ruminations from an Introvert was one of the blogs I wanted to nominate two months ago.
The Leibster Awards is a way to share the blogs you enjoy with your blogging community and hopefully build a bigger following.
If you´re nominated and choose to join, the rules are as follows:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated you.
- Share between 5-10 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 other blogs you love that preferably, but not exclusively, have under 200 followers
- Notify your nominees.
The facts I have decided to share with you are:
- I am a mono-tasker. At least I try to be, I usually get stressed when I have too many things occupying my mind and time, and on top of that I have a tendency to only be able to focus on one thing at each periode of time, sometimes I listen to music all the time for a month, the next I read or watch movies/documentaries, then I´ll be really interested in politics, then in psychology for a month and that´s what I spend the majority of my free time doing.
- I have a Photography blog called My Subjective Objective, I haven´t updated it in about 6 months though because I´ve been so focused on getting the Visa.
- I used to be a Roller Derby girl with Copenhagen Roller Derby, and I plan on starting again when I get to the states next month.
- I´m the most extroverted introvert I know. I´m definitely an introvert, but I have a lot of the qualities of an extrovert as well.
- I´m pretty existentially restless. I´m always on my way somewhere else. This used to frustrate me a lot, but fortunately I´ve eventually accepted this as my way of life and come to enjoy it.
- My body doesn´t absorb vitamin D the way it´s supposed to, which means I don´t have the energy level my brain thinks I should have. Very often I get tired just thinking of doing something, even things I really want to do.
- I like to watch shitty movies. Mostly really sappy chick flicks, Christmas romance movies and pretty any movie with people dancing.
- I laugh easily and often.
- I love music. Punk rock is what´s closest to my heart, but I also love 50´s and 60´s rock, opera, classical music, and 80´s pop rock classics (and even some pop music… shh don´t tell anyone).
Here are my nominations: